Firstly, I would like to “THANK YOU” for your patience. It has been an extremely difficult time for everyone, but the health of our customers and ourselves is our biggest priority.
We are closely following the advice of Public Health England and the World Health Organisation and introducing a wide variety of measures to minimise the impact to public health.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!………
To ensure we are working safely together:-
- We need to maintain a 2m distance in the workspace (ie your home). Please show us where the boiler etc is located and we will get-on-with-the-job as quickly as possible. (It will seem a little awkward I know).
- We will wear a clean pair of gloves on every job.
- We will also be sanitising/ cleaning our hands regularly.
- We will be wearing a facemask, whenever possible (ie they are extremely difficult to get hold of at the moment).
- Our drivers use the same van all the time, which reduces any cross contamination.
- If we develop even mild signs of flu-like symptoms we have been advised to follow the government advice surrounding medical care and self-isolation.
- If you also feel unwell, or have travelled recently, we would welcome a phone call to re-arrange any appointment you have with us, to ensure we all stay safe.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow direction given by the government and will take whatever action is necessary to protect the health of our customers and ourselves.
Protecting ourselves and others! STAY ALERT!