I wanted to give you a quick update on the safety precautions we are putting in place and to reassure all our customers that we are taking the Coronavirus very seriously indeed.
The health of our customers and ourselves is our biggest priority. We are closely following the advice of Public Health England and the World Health Organisation and introducing a wide variety of measures to minimise the impact to public health.
- NO OFFENCE!: …….but we wont be shaking your hand when we arrive/ leave your home, but we really appreciate your custom. However, we do wear a clean pair of gloves on every job.
- Cleaning for our engineers has been intensified, and we will be regularly sanitising our hands.
- We will also keep our distance when working with our customers.
- We also carry face-masks in the van, so if you feel more comfortable if we wear one, then please let us know.
- Our drivers use the same van all the time, which reduces any cross contamination.
- If we develop even mild signs of flu-like symptoms we have been advised to follow the government advice surrounding medical care and self-isolation. Indeed, if you also feel unwell, or have travelled recently, we would welcome a phone call to re-arrange any appointment you have with us, to ensure we all stay safe.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow direction given by the government and will take whatever action is necessary to protect the health of our customers and ourselves.
I hope this gives you some peace of mind, until the coast is clear.